Saturday, June 17, 2017

Deliveries

I have made many purchases at Lazada... mostly for home security and for health.  Three would be delivered today.

But first, went to Makati Medical Center for a doctor's check-up.  Then, walked my way to Greenbelt 5.  Found that the Mr. Beams night light I bought is pretty useful that I decided to buy more.  So went to True Home and bought again.  Lucky me, the store was on sale including the item I wish to buy, which is 30% off.

Went to Glorietta 4 Cinemas, wishing to buy a (discounted) movie ticket for Despicable Me 3.  The screening time does not fit with my schedule for I wish to attend the anticipated Mass.  So, would just window-shop.  Ate lunch at Food Choices then was able to buy rechargeable batteries, medicines (as given by my doctor).  Left my purchases at The Landmark.

After the anticipated Mass, we had dinner at Pancake House.  Bought groceries at The Landmark and passed by Pet Express to buy dog treats and food for my dog/s.

As soon as I arrived home, tested my Lazada purchases.  Would have to return two of three for being defective (motion detection alarm with keypad does not detect nor sound an alarm) and performed not as advertised (intercom that is only one way).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home