Saturday, May 20, 2017

ENT

When I woke up Monday and Tuesday, saw a very thin streak of blood on my phlegm.  I had post nasal drip.  So our office's doctor advised I go to an ENT.

So went to Makati Medical Center for the doctor.  His clinic hours start 10AM.  But he was late and there are a lot of patients.  Was there before 10AM, I finished around 1PM.  Great!  Oddly, while waiting at the doctor's office, I sat beside a patient wearing exactly the same Geox sandals I am wearing.  Weh!

Walked my way to Ayala Center and went to Conti's for my late lunch.  Since it is late for a movie so I won't miss the Anticipated Mass, decided just to window shop after buying the medicines given by my ENT.  Will start taking the medications tomorrow.

The problem with window shopping, you are tempted to buy items you have no intention of buying in the first place.  Hehehe!  Found the small Hanns insect trap (price way, way much cheaper than Lazada) at The Landmark's hardware section.  Bought it!  It's the last item on stock.  Anyways, all items at the hardware section is 10% off.  Hehe!

Attended the anticipated Mass, had dinner at Pho hoa, bought groceries at The Landmark's supermarket before proceeding home.  On the way, passed by Pet Express to buy Tsubasa's dog food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home