Sunday, October 22, 2017

AP BT 90

Already made a reservation today for my treatment.

First went to 7-11 to pay the purchase I made at Lazada.  Will buy another Sricam CCTV camera for the our dirty kitchen and a pocket WiFi whose battery can last for 16-20 hours.  Took the jeepney to Ayala Center.

Went to Mercury Drug while waiting for the mall to open.  Purchased Genteal drops for my dry eyes.

As soon as it opened, proceeded to KARADA for my treatment.

After, had Mongolian lunch at Food Choices (brought with me warm water).  It's a PhP90.00 lunch.  Hehehe!  Normally, would have eaten at Bistro Ravioli after my treatment.  Bought a micro SD that I will put in my new CCTV camera.  I am expecting it to arrive tomorrow.

Bought a bilao of pancit luglug from Razon's and a Jollibee's Chickenjoy bucket for our merienda before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home