Saturday, October 14, 2017

HR Activity

Today, have to go to the office to attend an activity to be conducted by our HR department.  For the past month, the group I belonged has been practicing once a week.  Actually, I am lucky that I belong to that group because unlike the other groups, I heard, they are pretty serious about their presentation. For us, it is just for fun.

D-day.  We got second place!  Not bad... for a group who was just out there to enjoy the camaraderie.

Then, went to Abesamis Vision Care to pick-up my new progressive eyeglasess and was dropped off at Glorietta.  Had a late Mongolian lunch at Food Choices, bought some items at True Value, left my purchases at The Landmark's package counter; then, proceeded to Glorietta 5.

Attended the anticipated Mass.  Had dinner at Chili's for my belated birthday treat.

Quick purchase of groceries then proceeded to pick-up my niece Pamela at Bonifacio Global City (BGS) where she had dinner with her mom, brother and sister.  Will bring her to the airport.  She just came to attend the concert of a Korean boy band.  Weh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home