Saturday, August 11, 2018

Car Mission

Already made an appointment for my Honda Civic's preventive maintenance.  Edgar, the driver, already brought the car to Honda Makati much earlier than it's 9:30AM schedule.  He'll pick me up around 9AM to go there and pay.  Even before leaving the condo, my service advisor already called to tell me the check-up that will be done for my car.  Gave a "go" signal. #ThumbsUp

From Honda Makati, was dropped-off at Glorietta.  Plan to watch Mission: Impossible--Fallout.   So, bought discounted movie ticket, had Mongolian lunch at Food Choices before my movie.


After a mission gone awry, Ethan Hunt and his team has to pick up the pieces to save man from a threat.  There are twists.  Fast paced.  Humor.  Lots of action.  Worth watching.  Like!

Shopped/ window-shopped before attending the anticipated Mass.  Then, ate at Bistro Ravioli before buying groceries at The Landmark's supermarket.  Passed by SM Hypermart on the way home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home