Friday, November 02, 2018

All Souls Day 2018

As planned, would transfer the items I was able to retrieve from the fire to the storage boxes I purchased.  Still lack one storage box--will buy it later while it is still on sale.

After, went back to the condo hoping that my niece was also able to pack her things so we can bring it to the storage room she rented.  Have to waker her up.  I guess, will just put my things instead plus the luggages.

Went to StorageMart at Yakal, Makati to store the items.

Then, went to The Landmark to have lunch at its food court, bought again one dust-/water-proof storage box, then to the sales person (who is absent) to ask where I can buy the cover for the med incline pillow I purchased from them.  Anyway, still decided to go to SM Megamall just in case.

Asked the mall's Information and they cannot pinpoint where if the stall does exist.  Still tried to look around the mall.  Decided to sent a message to Mates Memory Foam Pillows in Instagram.  Just in time, too, for they responded before we are about to leave the mall.  Was able to buy the pillow cover for the med incline pillow and for the other pillow I plan to purchase.  Will purchase another pillow at The Landmark because it is at 10% off.

Bought the pillow, picked-up Lyn at my brother's house and proceeded back to the condo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home