Saturday, November 03, 2018

Tenant Marathon

First order of the day is to talk to our tenants in our Washington apartment.  Good thing, Kuya decided to join.  He led the discussion.  Hope that I would able to complete my reconcile my records (my records got burned along with our house last June).

Then, was dropped off at Glorietta where I was able to buy discounted movie tickets--I would be watching two (2) movies.  Mongolian lunch first at Food Choices.


In Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween, two teenagers inadvertently released Slappy the Dummy causing monsters to be alive on Halloween night.  I think there would be a Goosebumps 3...


Next movie is Bohemian Rhapsody.  It is a a biographical film about the rock band Queen, focusing on lead singer Freddie Mercury's life.  Like!

Have dessert at Tokyo Cheese Milk Factory before proceeding to Mary Mother of Hope Chapel at The Landmark for the anticipated Mass.  We had dinner at Phobac.

Bought groceries at The Landmark Supermarket before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home