Saturday, December 01, 2018

Discharge

Was thinking of having crispy pata lunch at Tito Pak's during my walk at Dela Rosa elevated walkway.  But learned that my brother will be discharged.  Thus, have to withdraw.  Was at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf having lunch when I asked my niece (who is arranging for her dad's discharge from the hospital--without saying anything, we know who is useless in all these...) to meet me so I can give her the additional money needed to pay his hospitalization.

Paid the condo's Meralco bill at The Landmark's Bayad Center.  Looked for a microwave safe container where I can place my herbal eye bad when I heat if my hot compress.  Was able to buy it at Lock 'n Lock.  Then, went to Made For U to make my order.  Will be able to get my gifts next week.

Attended the anticipated Mass at The Landmark's Mary Mother of Hope Chapel.  Had dinner at Phobac and groceries at The Landmark Supermarket.

As usual, the "useless" made her presence felt.  And I did not take it down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home