Saturday, November 10, 2018

The Usual Plus

Bought Lutax 20 at Abesamis Eye Care Clinic and walked along Dela Rosa elevated walkway towards Ayala Center.  Had lunch at Tito Pak's (which is along the walkway).

Since I was notified that I can already have my Garmin vivosmart HR+ picked-up, went directly to Garmin Concept Store at Glorietta 5.  My activity tracker was not repaired... it was replaced!  Like new.  c",)

Then, had dessert at Tokyo Milk Cheese Factory.  No plan of watching a movie for I might miss the Mass; thus, was able to buy a very small Christmas tree for the condo at Daiso Japan.

Attended the anticipated Mass at Mary Mother of Hope Chapel in The Landmark, dinner at Bistro Ravioli, groceries at The Landmark's supermarket.  Passed by Pet Express before proceeding home.

Oh!  I had my Lazada wallet topped-up first thing today in preparation for the 11-11 promo tomorrow of Lazada.  Hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home