Sunday, December 02, 2018

Glucometer


Yesterday, my brother was discharged.  That night, he's got LBM.  Can't help but blame it to that "useless" person.  My niece asked my doctor cousin what to do.  He was asking for the CBG.  And he doesn't have a glucometer!  The "useless" was at Cash and Carry mall with drugstore inside it, she did not even think of buying one.  Great!

So, my niece and I (with Edgar bringing along his son) went to Bambang to buy one.  My niece also added buying additional strips and needle.  At around 1PM, was at Espiritu to drop of the item and also take my brother's CBG.  It is 247!  When he was discharged from the hospital, it was only 190.  Tsk tsk.

Went to Glorietta and have lunch at The Pancake House.  The driver asked for vale so he can buy a phone to replace his broken one.  Gave him and we went to my suki.  While he is buying his phone, me and my niece went to my other suki to buy battery replacement--it is not available but will be ordered.  Then, withdraw to pay the abono of my niece for my brother's hospitalization.  Bought a bill of pancit luglug at Razon's and bucket of Jollibee Chickenjoy for our merienda.  After, proceeded home.

Set-up the driver's cellphone at home so it will be ready for his use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home