Saturday, June 29, 2019

Microphone Karaoke

Walked my way to Glorietta via the Dela Rosa elevated walkway.  Stopped at Tito Pak's for lunch.  While walking, playing the new game Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.

Was thinking of buying a microphone that already has a built-in speaker which the priest we would ask to celebrate a Mass for Vangie can use.  The funeral home is a bit noisy.  I have to increase the volume of my voice while leading the rosary last night.

So went around The Landmark, Glorietta and SM Makati looking for one.  Stopping at Serenitea for the brown sugar frost with holly's milk, Rustan's for walnuts.  Wasn't able to find one.

Attended the anticipated Mass at Mary Mother of Hope Chapel in The Landmark.  Tita Norma and Tita Josie is unable to join me.  A blessing?  I think.  We have to be at the condo by 8PM for my niece has to go to the airport.  The anticipated Mass ended 6:30PM.  We have one hour to have a quick supper and buy groceries.

We were at the condo before 8PM.  They will drop me off at Veronica Funeral Parlor.  Asked my niece to stop and visit Vangie, do pagpag, before proceeding to the airport.

Brought with me my JBL Link 10 to play (religious) music while spending time at the wake.  Some of Vangie's classmates from high school was there.  Tita Leony is also there.

After the rosary, left with Tita Leony (will drop her off).  Stopped at Jollibee to buy her food.

For our pagpag, we went to Krispy Kreme at Paseo de Magallanes this time.  We had milkshake.  Bought donuts using the BDO credit card promo.  I gave the free donuts to Edgar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home