Saturday, November 23, 2019

Birthday Gift

Walked my way to Glorietta via Dela Rosa elevated walkway.  Stopped for lunch at Tito Pak's.  Checked the movies being shown.  If I watch the movie I wanted to watch, I may not be able to attend the anticipated Mass.  Thus, no movie for today.

Went to beabi for my Christmas gift.  Will be able to pick them up after two weeks for I have them embroidered.

Next is National Bookstore.  All items in the store are discounted!  Unfortunately, the one I wanted to buy as Christmas gift is not yet available. 😞

To Mercury Drug to buy face masks.  Coughs and colds is common nowadays.

Paid water bill at Bayad Center in The Landmark.

Often my gift to a godchild on her 18th birthday is jewelry. Went to Ocampo's.  Already bought the item when I learned from my kumpare that my inaanak is already 19th on her coming birthday!

Attended the anticipated Mass at Mary Mother of Hope Chapel, dinner at Food Choices, bought groceries at The Landmark Supermarket before proceeding home.

☆☆☆

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home