Saturday, November 30, 2019

Christmas Gifts, Food

Walked my way to Glorietta via the Dela Rosa elevated walkway.  But first, passed by Alishan @ The Alley to buy a milk tea.  On Saturdays, it opens at 1PM.  A couple is already lined up while waiting for it to open.  I am second in the line.  Hehehe!  Milk tea.  ✔

Was hoping to have my lunch at Tito Pak's but the restaurant is closed.  Must be because it is a holiday.  Since I am ordering in advance our food for the Christmas Eve, will have my lunch at Conti's instead (where I would also be ordering our food for the Noche Buena).  ✔

Went to The Landmark to pay my Meralco bill at the Bayad Center. ✔

National Bookstore is still on sale storewide; and the item I wanted to buy as gifts is still not available.  ❌

Next stop is J.CO Donuts.  Will pay in advance for pick-up on Monday and on Tuesday.  Would be giving box of J.PoPs baby donuts as gift per team.  With just a few boxes, many would have enjoyed the treat.  Weh! ✔

Again, went to Ocampo's to buy a pair of earrings as a gift to one of my godchild.  I also bought a gift for myself. ✔

Passed by Glorietta 4 Cinemas checking if I can still watch a movie.  Nope.  Will not be able to attend the anticipated Mass if I do so.  Movie.  ❌

Bought black tourmaline bracelet at Gaea.  Since I don't like that the bracelet is stretchable, I had it changed it changed to have a clasp.  Will pick it up hopefully on Monday or Tuesday.  ✔

Attended the anticipated Mass at Mary Mother of Hope Chapel in The Landmark, supper at Phobac, went to Dora to buy OTG micro USB to USB-C (I wanted to bundle this with the TV Plus Go I will be giving away as gifts), bought groceries at The Landmark Supermarket before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home