Thursday, March 12, 2020

Community Quarantine

When I woke up, my "angel" Vanie told me she has rashes.  Actually it seems even her face is red and so are her eyes.  It could either be measles (most likely) or chicken pox.  She has to go back home to Tanay before the lockdown.  Stress..  Stress.. I don't know if I already had the measles.

Again, the rumour persists.  Even my nieces are busy listing items they would be buying.  My niece who is still at Rockwell and has her own car is assigned to buy the items.  While my niece at the condo is taking pictures of the items to buy and sharing it in our Viber group.

As for me, went to the mall again after office.  This time it is for the medicines.

Queued up at Mercury Drug in The Landmark where  I bought Biogesic, Bioflu and Nafarin.  Bought for us and for Edgar the driver.  Went to Healthy Options to buy my stock of vitamins (B-complex, D3, E and fish oil).  Then, to True Value for rechargeable AAA battery.

That night, Duterte did announce Community Quarantine for Metro Manila effective March 15, 2020 midnight.

Wrong move.  For people would try to leave.  This is a similar scenario in Wuhan, China where people were still allowed to go to their provinces for the February 2020 Chinese New Year before declaring a lockdown.  The SARS COV 2 virus/ COVID-19 disease has been detected November 2019 and slowly infecting people and a cover-up.

#COVID-19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home