Saturday, March 07, 2020

DOH Code Red

Yesterday, because of the news being spread on social media and even passed on to messaging apps, DOH announced that the country has two (2) new COVID-19 patients.  Call it panicking, but have been buying disinfectant spray and wipes online.  Already finished my phase of purchasing air purified/ negative ion generator.  Was actually now waiting for the four items I pre-ordered.

I am wearing my goggles, new face mask which I ordered via Amazon, AirTamer personal air purifier. I also have strapped in my wrist the ionMi personal air purifier.  Best to bombard with negative ions those pathogens.  Hehehe!

Loaded-up my Lazada wallet for the items I plan to purchase at 7-Eleven.  Walked my way to Ayala Center.  Had lunch at Conti’s in Greenbelt 2.  Went to several supermarket, drug store, etc. looking for disinfectant wipes.  If I won’t be able to buy one, will have to purchase online.

Attended the anticipated Mass at Mary Mother of Hope Chapel in The Landmark, had supper at Phobac, milk tea fix at Tiger Sugar, groceries at The Landmark Supermarket.

Before the Mass, already read via Twitter that DOH has announced a code Red due to the coronavirus.  Patient #5 is a community transmission because he did not have any history of traveling abroad.  His wife was also tested positive, making her patient #6.

Hope my use of goggles, face mask, air purifier, vitamins C, D, E and B complex plus fish oil, hand sanitizer/ alcohol will spare me (and my family) of COVID-19.

BTW I played the Balloon Blast of Lazada, won PhP2,000 credit to my wallet.  Yes!  Will save it to buy something during Lazada’s birthday as discount may be bigger.  Weh!  Last week, I won PhP1,000 credit to my Lazada wallet.  Lucky me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home