Saturday, February 08, 2020

Parasite

Went to StorageMart to put some items in storage--to lessen the "junk" in the condo.  Hehehe!

Then, went to Petron to gas-up my Avanza.  Every weekend, it is PhP2.00 off per liter.  Every little savings help.

Proceeded to our corporation's parking lot.  Would sterilize Edgar's house.  Been "playing" with my UV Care Portable Germinator ever since I have received it.  My first attempt at using is at my bathroom.  You can "smell" the difference.  Hehehe!

Finally, was dropped off at Glorietta.  Immediately proceeded to Glorietta 4 Cinemas.  Decided to watch Parasite.  Had lunch at Wendy's before my movie.


Ki-taek's family are all unemployed.  Then, they met a rich and glamorous Parks family where they wiggled their way in.  Then, an unexpected incident happened.  Like!

Because of the 2019-nCoV scare, while watching the movie, I turned my ionFan on so that it generates negative ions (I am wearing face mask).

Then, went to Mercury Drug (still no face masks), True Value (bought rechargeable batteries), Ace Hardware (saw that there is a UV Care stall there), National Bookstore (looked for decal but decided against buying), Japan Home Center (to buy a case for my Autobot air purifier), BPI.

Attended the anticipated Mass at Mary Mother of Hope Chapel, had supper at Food Choices in farmery, bought groceries at The Landmark Supermarket before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home