Saturday, February 15, 2020

ionBox

Walked my way to Glorietta with face mask and ionBox.

Since I lent my ionFan to my officemate who will be bringing her baby to the hospital for treatment, brought my ionBox plugged to my power bank.  I bought these negative ion generator even before the news of SARS COV 2 (nCoV or COVID-19, Corona Virus Disease 2019).  Actually bought them against EMF.  Didn't know I can use it for the coronavirus as the negative ions attach to pathogens making them heavy and fall, out of your breathing space.

Stopped at Tito Pak's for lunch.  As usual, passed by Mercury Drug--still no surgical face mask.

Was thinking of buying another sunglasses which I can use with my mask (hehehe!).  Actually, I love my only Owndays sunglasses that I don't want it to be damaged by spraying alcohol on it as my "ritual" against the coronavirus.  So bought another sunglasses... at Owndays.  Had it tested ensuring that it blocks 100% UV--it does.  I requested they also test my reading glass.  It is 100% UV and 30% blue.

Attended the anticipated Mass at Mary Mother of Hope Chapel in The Landmark.  Had Peppy Olive supper at Food Choices.  Bought groceries at The Landmark Supermarket.  Passed by Storage Mart, gassed-up my HR-V for the discount per liter, before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home