Saturday, February 29, 2020

Onward

A tenant asked that we talk today.  Appointment is at 10AM.  Was at our Washington apartment on the dot.   Have to wait for more than 30 minutes for the tenant to arrive.  Anyway, things were ironed out and I left.

Passed by StorageMart to store some items.  Went to Pet Express along South Superhighway to see if the Vitakraft dog treat is available.  Nope.  Went to Petron to fill-up my Avanza to avail of the PhP2.00 off per liter.  Then, went to Pet Express at SM Mall of Asia where I was able to buy the dog treat.  Yes!

Was then dropped-off at Glorietta wearing my mask, safety goggles and air purifier/negative ion generator.

Bought discounted movie ticket for Onward.  Oddly, the movie is not listed in the Sureseats website and supposedly it will be shown next week.  Lucky me, will watch it!

Had a quick lunch at Wendy's before my movie.


There used to be magic but things changed. Two teenage brothers embark on an extraordinary quest "onward" to discover if there is still magic left.  Love the movie!  Shed a tear in one of the scenes.  The problem with the COVID-19 scare, cannot wipe it off immediately as I have to ensure my hands are clean.  Weh!  Have to blink a lot of times through my safety goggles.

Had my milk tea fix at Tiger Sugar; then, attended the anticipated Mass at Mary Mother of Hope Chapel in The Landmark.  Had farmery supper at Food Choices.  Bought groceries at The Landmark Supermarket.  Then, proceeded home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home