Monday, March 09, 2020

Sharp FP-J30E

Something has been nagging me.  Keep of thinking of buying an air purifier that emits negative ions which can handle the size of my condo.  I have one (placed in the kitchen/ dining/ living room area) but I think it is too small.  We have one in the bedroom (we are using my niece's Dyson Pure Cool Me purifier, which is a gift to her).  Read that the plasma wave technology which was used in the hospital lowered the number of infection among patients.  And Sharp's air purifier provides such technology.

Wanted the Sharp FP-J30E for it can handle 23 sq.m.  My current one can only handle 15 sq.m. and I don't think it is enough.  The Sharp air purifier is out of stock in online stores.

After office, went to Glorietta.  Went to different appliance stores to canvass.  One store is cheaper than the price online but is not available.  I can pay it now and pick the item on Friday.  The rest of the stores have the same price as the online store.

Went back to Abenson for it.  When I said I will pay in advance, learned that their stock has arrived that day but they have not yet updated their inventory list.  Isn't that lucky?

Brought it home with me and immediately set it up upon arriving home.  Packed the small one and will give it to my sister-in-law for her use.

N.B. Maybe my "angel" is the one nagging at me?  I don't know.  But this SARS COV 2 virus/ COVID-19 disease is nothing to laugh about.

Here's the link about plasma cluster versus virus and molds.

#COVID-19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home