Saturday, March 21, 2020

Groceries While Under Enhanced Community Quarantine

My niece bought incorrectly the count of washable face masks.  Thus, she gave one of us a pack of seven (7) face masks.  I already have face masks which I love wearing due to the COVID-19 scare.

1) Beat Basic anti-dust face mouth cover mask respirator.  Liked it so much that I ordered another coloured plain black.  The fact that it would be hard for you to breath if you are too physically active means to me it can filter much smaller particles.

2) Tickles face mask.

Walked to SM Hypermarket but stopped first at the lobby to have a chat with our condominium's guard.  Gave them face masks each.

While queueing to enter the supermarket, three girls without face masks joined the queue where one of them spit on the ground.  And I told them off (the reason I described them as girls instead of ladies).  Then, they followed me not observing the one (1) meter distance.  Pointed the tag of my shoulder back which states "DISTANCE please".  At least, they understood.

Called Edgar that I am already on queue.  He said the police at the checkpoint stopped him but allowed him to proceed.  The supermarket is limiting the people inside to ensure social distancing.  Even the queueing at the cashier, social distancing is observed.  Gave one face mask to the guard who just has a bandana/ scarf to cover his nose/ mouth.  Also gave one face mask to the lady guard inside the supermarket.

While Edgar is having our purchases boxed, queued at Watsons to buy multivitamins for Lyn.  Also withdrew at the ATM to have money on hand, just in case.  We then proceeded to Petron for the PhP2.00 off per liter on weekends, before proceeding home.

Since I am used at attending the anticipated Mass, heard the anticipated Mass online.

#COVID-19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home