Saturday, March 14, 2020

Measles

Would have to buy which I think we could store for the quarantine.

Went first to StorageMart to store some items.

 Then, filled-up my Avanza with gas at Petron which is at PhP2.00 off per liter.  Usually do this on weekends for the discount.

Since my niece said she saw a Prescription i/d at Dogs and The City at BGC, went there.  It is actually Prescription d/d, so did not buy it.  Went to the veterinarian of my niece's dog, bought an alternate brand instead.

Went to Goldilocks to buy Pinoydeli for our stock (plus Edgar plus Sintaro).

We then went to The Landmark where we had our lunch at their Food Center.  Then, decided to do some groceries, again.  Will also buy some canned goods stock for Edgar and for Sintaro.  There were a lot of people that I left Edgar to queue.  Told him to call me if he is already near the cashier.

Was able to buy items at its department store, then to National Bookstore.  Wanted to put a tag on my bag to say "DISTANCE please".  Also bought a non-stick frying pan.

After paying for the groceries, asked Edgar to bring it home and pick me up later.

It was a short window shopping (there are really few people with most of the people at supermarkets).  Then Lyn, another of my "angel" called and informed me that Vanie's sickness is measles.  Uh-oh!  Whether because of this or the COVID-19 scare, when I took my temperature (I always bring Chicco thermometer with me) I think it reached 38 C.

Decided to go to Patients First.  The number of patients are manageable (although I was there for quite some time) and all are wearing masks.  Good!  Was seated far away just in case.  My vitals are all normal:  blood pressure, temperature.  Was just asked to monitor.

Then, went home.

#COVID-19

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home