Sunday, February 02, 2020

Hua Mulan

Received an SMS yesterday to advise me that the comb I had repaired at Hua Mulan is already available.  I requested Edgar the driver to bring met to SM Megamall.

As soon as the mall opened, went to Hua Mulan.  Since I was already there, bought items I missed to buy yesterday and items from stores not available at Glorietta.  Fish oil at Healthy Options (have to be healthy to "beat" the coronavirus), scapular at St. Paul's (my scapular broke, will have my new one blessed next Saturday), eye mask at Miniso (this is the eye mask I have been looking for which is no longer available in their other branches).

And when in Megamall, lunch at El Pollo Loco.

Also went to Pet Express hoping to buy one of the treats my Tsubasa  (and Theo) likes.  Not available.

Then, proceeded home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home