Saturday, September 26, 2020

And More Tests

Will have the urinalysis today.  Already drank water before I left home for Makati Medical Center.  The registration took some time; but it is OK as I am hoping that by the time I am processed and provided with the specimen bottle, I am ready to "go".  Besides, I was already late in going to the hospital so I expect there will be more people to service.

With "my PPE" (surgical mask + Cambridge N99 mask + surgical mask, baseball cap with face shield, personal air purifier), I was a bit comforted given that I would be going to a hospital.  I forgot the personal air purifier I attach to my bag so brought along the ionFan instead.

Providing the specimen is quick.  Will do this strategy again whenever I am asked to take the urinalysis test.  Will check the result again online later.

Then went to Glorietta and proceeded immediately to the Nokia store.  Reported my complaints and told them all the troubleshooting I did plus contacting their customer care online.  They can only replace the unit after a technical assessment.  So we went to MemoXpress, Nokia's Care Center.  The technician will be available on Monday.  Hello?!  As much as possible I do not want to go to the mall (which I usually do on Saturdays) because of the pandemic, now, they would ask me to go back on Monday?  What if the technician will not be available again by then?  Well, the seller decided to replace the unit even without the technical assessment.  Tested everything including the SIM and SD card.  Thank you!

As soon as I arrive home (after taking a bath and sterilizing the items I brought out and brought in), updated my new mobile phone's operating system, applications, etc.  Happy.

Oh!  The result of my urinalysis.  Everything is OK.  No protein, no bacteria, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home