Friday, October 02, 2020

Birthdays and Pillows

It is my niece's birthday.  Already ordered food at Amber's Restaurant to be picked-up by Edgar, the driver, around 1:30PM.

The last working day for the week and I would be enjoying a very long weekend.  I usually take a leave for a week during my birthday week.  And since a friend who has recently retired knows these, she left her gift for me today.

After office, decided to go to SM Mall of Asia (MOA) because I wanted to buy the pillow I can seat on in the office.  I already checked out Mates Memory Foam Pillows stall at The Landmark yesterday but the one I wanted is not available.  Checked online and learned that they have a branch at MOA.


First, picked-up my niece at Glorietta and dropped her off at the condo before proceeding to MOA.


The mall already put up Christmas decorations.  Went to their Wellness Zone where I was able to find the stall.  And the item I wanted is available!  Bought it.

Then, proceeded home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home