Friday, August 07, 2026

First Friday of August 2026

I would be attending the first Friday Mass at Sto. NiƱo de Paz Greenbelt Chapel.  Wore my Tudor Black Bay 54 on my left wrist and my Apple watch on my right.

On the way, finished my morning prayers on the way.  Joined the community to pray the Sacred Heart of Jesus chaplet and the Rosary.

The Mass presider is Fr. Benny.

Our relationship with God is perfect, upon His creation.  Paradise was lost because of us (Adam and Eve).  God loves us so much that He wanted us to return to paradise by sending us His Son. 

The way to God is not only by God alone but that we should want to be saved and go to Him. 

We are not meant for this world but to be with God. 

After, I visited the Mary, Mother of Hope Chapel at The Landmark.  Will have to return at 2:30PM to buy the Mass card.

For lunch, ate at Tenya Tempura Tendon at Glorietta.  

To look for a pouch I can use to bring an instant camera with me anytime, I went to Daiso, SM Makati and The Landmark Department Store.

By 2:30 PM, on my way back again to Mary, Mother of Hope Chapel to buy the Mass Card.

Home.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home