Reunion
GT will be in Manila for one month. Today, we will meet him for dinner at Tong Yang at One Ayala. Already made a reservation for 5:30 PM. Will be there around that time but advised the rest to come around 6 PM.
Arrived at the mall early for I have to-dos.
First stop is at Healthy Options where I have replaced the Vitamin D3 5000 UI.
Second stop is at the Customer Service of SM Makati. I received an e-mail about getting the Prestige Card.
Third stop is at Mossanti stall at the SM Store. The whole of September is jewelry fair thus are on sale. I researched diamonds, moissanite, and zircon. I wanted to have an affordable earring I can use daily--I want to use my real diamonds on special occassion. Thus I bought moissanite gem mounted on 925 sterling silver earrings. It costs about 10% the price of real diamonds mounted on gold. LOL
![]() |
| Moissanite gem mounted on 925 Sterling Silver earrings (stud and hoop) |
And finally, I went to Tong Yang for our dinner with GT. When I arrived, Agnes was already there. So happy to see her!!! We were already seated at the restaurant when GT arrived. It is our first time to eat here and we don't know how. Thus, asked one of the servers to explain. Sam is the last one to arrive. He is the one who recommended that we have our dinner at Tong Yang.
It was a fun dinner.
Labels: Chromebook, food, mall, party, shopping


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home