Friday, August 21, 2026

Tenya Tempura Tendon

I would be attending the Friday noon Mass at Sto. NiƱo de Paz Greenbelt Chapel.  Left with Tudor Black Bay 54 on my left wrist and Apple watch on my right.

On the way finished my morning prayers.  Prayed the Precious Blood of Jesus chaplet, and joined the community to pray Sacred Heart of Jesus prayer and the Rosary.

The Mass presider is Fr. Dave.

Without Christ, we are like dried bones, dead, with no hope

Love is embracing the Ten Commandments.

Two problems:

  • We failed to know what is necessary.
  • We failed to practice it.

Dichotomy:  Our faith and our actions.

To do: Memorize the Ten Commandments 

After the Mass, I visited Mary, Mother of Hope Chapel at The Landmark.  For lunch, went to Tenya Tempura Tendon.


As soon as I stepped out of Tenya, I saw Baguio Country Club.  Previously, the stall of Aquaflash is there any Baguio Country Club is near the Glorietta Activity Center.  Bought banana bread.  Bought medicines at Mercury Drug at The Link.

Returned again to Mary, Mother of Hope chapel's office to buy a Mass card.  The office's break is 1PM to 2:30PM.

Proceeded to Glorietta Activity Center where me and my niece met up.  We proceeded to SM Makati where my niece treated me at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.

On the way home, dropped my niece at her condo.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home