Air-Con Cleaning
Have scheduled the cleaning service of my air-conditioner. The technicians arrived on the dot.
I was late on leaving the condo to attend the Friday Mass. Thus, I was unable to join the community to pray the Rosary. On the way, I completed the Precious Blood of Jesus chaplet.
Fr. Marthy is the Mass presider at Sto. NiƱo de Paz Greenbelt Chapel.
Today is the Memorial of St. Augustine. St. Augustine's early life indulged in worldly affairs. His mother, St. Monica, prayed for his conversion.
Our hearts are restless until our hearts rest in You.
Most of our desires that our earthly somehow leads us to sin.
Where can we truly find peace?
Growth takes effort. Do you also strive to take care of your soul? Do you also strive to take care of the spiritual gift God has given you? Do you keep your lamps burning?
"Lord, grant me the grace that my last act on earth be an act of love for You."
After the Mass, I visited Mary, Mother of Hope Chapel at The Landmark. And for lunch, ate at Phobac.
Since I am not happy with the kid's tablet I bought via Lazada, I decided to buy one. Bought a Samsung Tab A11 at Abenson. Immediately went to a stall for the tempered glass and tablet case.
Went to BPI to withdraw. Bought medicines at Mercury Drug at The Landmark.
I recalled that I should be making a reservation for dinner with Tilak. Thus, went to Tong Yang at One Ayala to make the reservation.
Before proceeding home, I stopped at hearts & bells bakery to try one of their cakes. This is a newly opened bakery at Glorietta.
Labels: Chromebook, Church, food, mall, Mass, prayer, rosary, shopping


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home