Monday, August 31, 2026

Your Local

 A holiday.  But, my friends from my former company and I will have lunch together at Your Local.

My friend already made the reservation ensuring that it is open even on a holiday.  It is a Michelin Star restaurant.  It opens at 11 AM.

Since I arrived early from the opening, I noticed several high-end race cars (Porsche, Ferrari, etc.) parked along the street and a group of guys bonding.  On the other hand, there is a group of girls at Spotted Pig Cafe, which is near the group of guys.  Made up stories about this scenario. LOL


We ordered Chasyu Pork Inihaw, Triple Cooked Hamonado Fries 👍, Chicken Satay Salad, Ginamos Rendang Halibut, and Beef Short ribs Adobo Charsiu 👍.

For dessert, we moved next door at Yardstick Cafe.

Dropped a friend at Waltermart Makati while me and my other friend went to Glorietta.

Visited Mary, Mother of Hope Chapel at The Landmark.

I was thinking of buying a pair of earrings as an alternate for my daily earrings.  So looked at the F&C Jewelry at Glorietta 2.  It is 40% off. But what I wanted is not available.  They referred me to their stall at SM Makati.  I was able to find one.  It is 40% off (store discount) and another 10% off (one-day sale of SM Makati) .  I got another PhP2,000.00 off for using a Unionbank credit card, and PhP300.00 off for using a Mastercard credit card.


Originally, I thought of buying just a lab-grown diamond earrings as it is cheaper.  I want to wear something I can use daily (and use my real diamond earrings on special occasions).  I bought a real one. LOL

Home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home