Your Local
A holiday. But, my friends from my former company and I will have lunch together at Your Local. Wore my Rado Captain Cook Automatic on my left wrist and my Apple watch on my right.
My friend already made the reservation ensuring that it is open even on a holiday. It is a Michelin Star restaurant. It opens at 11 AM.
Since I arrived early from the opening, I noticed several high-end race cars (Porsche, Ferrari, etc.) parked along the street and a group of guys bonding. On the other hand, there is a group of girls at Spotted Pig Cafe, which is near the group of guys. Made up stories about this scenario. LOL
We ordered Chasyu Pork Inihaw, Triple Cooked Hamonado Fries 👍, Chicken Satay Salad, Ginamos Rendang Halibut, and Beef Short ribs Adobo Charsiu 👍.
For dessert, we moved next door at Yardstick Cafe.
Dropped a friend at Waltermart Makati while me and my other friend went to Glorietta.
Visited Mary, Mother of Hope Chapel at The Landmark.
I was thinking of buying a pair of earrings as an alternate for my daily earrings. So looked at the F&C Jewelry at Glorietta 2. It is 40% off. But what I wanted is not available. They referred me to their stall at SM Makati. I was able to find one. It is 40% off (store discount) and another 10% off (one-day sale of SM Makati) . I got another PhP2,000.00 off for using a Unionbank credit card, and PhP300.00 off for using a Mastercard credit card.
Originally, I thought of buying just a lab-grown diamond earrings as it is cheaper. I want to wear something I can use daily (and use my real diamond earrings on special occasions). I bought a real one. LOL
Home.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home