First Saturday of September 2026
Grocery day.
I would have to leave early as I have my first Saturday devotion after completing my groceries. Left around 8:30 AM with my favorite Omega Speedmaster 38 mm on my left wrist and my Apple watch on my right.
Since we were early, it is easy to get a parking slot. Doing the groceries is also a breeze. After paying, left Edgar, the driver, to bring home our purchase.
Walked to the side of the building (the department store is still closed thus cannot use its connection to the bridgeway) on my way to the Sto. Nino de Paz Greenbelt Chapel.
I was the second in the queue for the Confession. Upon arriving, prayed the Act of Reparation for the first Saturdays of the month, then proceeded to the queue.
After, did the 15-minute meditation of The Visitation, finished my morning prayers and my Precious Blood of Jesus chaplet, and joined the community to pray the Rosary.
The Mass presider is Fr. Lawrence.
"The Lord is just in all His ways…" Just but kind; with laws but merciful.
The Apostles picked up grains for they are hungry. For the Pharisees, the issue is not about theft but because they did it on a Sabbath. For the Jews, it is allowed to pick up grains of others if you are hungry.
Sabbath is given by God as a gift, a time of rest, a day to come closer to God.
Sometimes we are focused on doing things correctly, forgetting the person in front of us. But where is the love?
See the person. Before judging, see the person. Before correcting, see the person. Before saying "this is the rule", see the person. Sometimes the holiest thing we can do is not simply following the rule but to love the person.
Don't just know His law, know His heart.
After the Mass, I visited Mary, Mother of Hope Chapel at The Landmark. Then, I proceeded to the department store's food center for lunch. It would be a quick meal because I still have a lot of tasks to do.
Went to Healthy Options to buy, this time, 1000 UI of Vitamin D3. Inquired what to do with the incorrect purchase I made of buying 5000 UI of Vitamin D3. I was advised as long as it is unopened and I have the sales receipt, I can have it replaced within 14 days from purchase. I said I will bring it tomorrow.
Decided to buy an Aquaflask tumbler and have Tilak's name embossed on it. It would be a welcome gift (he is in Manila for one month only and would be returning to the US again). We would be meeting-up with him tomorrow.
I am used to wearing stud earrings. I wanted to try hoop earrings. Went to F&C Jewelry at Glorietta. I was not able to find what I liked. Went to their branch at SM Makati. Found one and it is beautiful! Although, it is not the hoop earrings I was thinking of (something that dangles a little). Per surfing, it is recommended for senior ladies for a 25mm to 30mm diameter hoop earrings. Anyway, I still bought it. LOL
![]() |
| F&C Jewelry Real Diamonds Hoop Earrings |
Walked back to Greenbelt Chapel for the anticipated Mass. The prayers before Mass started when I arrived.
The Mass presider is Fr. Richard.
The Mass is for the care of creation. Safeguard the care of nature and the poor.
Asked Edgar, the driver, to proceed to Pet Express for Theo's, the dog, food. Paid the items upon arriving there.
Home.
Labels: Chromebook, Church, confession, food, grocery, mall, Mass, medicine, prayer, rosary, shopping


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home