Monday, July 04, 2005

C.Fn 4-1 ???

I've learned something new today! Thanks to one of the photography forums I joined where I spend some time "loitering" around... hehehe! shhhhh....

One of the forum members patiently explained it to me when I asked what C.Fn 4-1 is. (Actually, the C.Fn 4-1 was thoroughly discussed in one of the threads in the forum, which he also pointed out to me.) Actually, it is one of the features I've been looking for in a camera--auto-focusing and auto-exposure is separate. Actually, it can be done if I focus first manually. The problem with that, I may not focus it properly, the picture would be totally out of focus! Believe me, I've done that. hehehe! I think they should make viewfinder eyepieces bigger. c",)


So, as soon as I arrived home (bisto!), tested what I've learned. Took a picture of the stuff toy given to me by my niece with C.Fn 4-1 camera preference. Nice, isn't it?

BTW, I checked the camera's manual. The custom functions were listed there. Must have skipped that portion thinking I won't be needing it... (whistles)

2 Comments:

At 7/06/2005 09:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

di ko gets tita,explain further....rac

 
At 7/06/2005 10:22:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

tita ka dyan! :p

kasi, di ba, kapag half-press mo ang shutter, normally, yung focus pati at exposure ay kinukuha na ng camera? kasi, maganda na hiwalay ang pagfocus ng camera at sa pagkuha ng exposure (aperture and shutter speed). kunyari kuha ka portrait, maganda na i-focus sa mata para yun yung crisp at malinaw ang kuha, pero, yung aperture setting pwede mo kunin based sa lights tumatama sa cheek o kaya sa noo, depende. kapag nakaset na yun, pwede mo na-recompose yung frame para sa "artistic" composition mo.. hehehe! c",)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home