Saturday, July 02, 2005

Frustration

frus-tra'tion n SYN baffle,circumvent, thwart, defeat, balk

I wanted to watch War of the Worlds. But the ticket booth already posted the screening time I wanted is already close. Although, the next screening time is still available. Odd, really. Why won't they sell tickets to "closed" screening when it is free sitting, that is, we are not guaranteed of seats? I can wait for the next available screening if I am assured of my seat. So, I decided to skip the movie.



What to do? What to do? Aha! Decided to buy myself (again) a Brown Sugar Muffin, preferably Belgian Chocolate flavor. So I walked a long way to Greenbelt 1 just to be disappointed once more. The only items left in the store are two Blueberry, one Cheddar Cheese and one Almond Banana. I think the one managing this store lacks management skill--they are always out of stock! c",)

Good thing I brought my digital camera, took some shots of Greenbelt Park as I walked from Greenbelt 1 back to Glorietta. Ahhhh... at least, the day is not an endless series of frustrating events. I was able to get rather decent pictures, don't you think?

(After the anticipated Mass at the Glorietta, we had dinner at Italliani's.)

6 Comments:

At 7/04/2005 08:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww...great pics i should say. sarap gawing wallpaper ulit. pwede ko na palitan yung pic sa pagudpud. :-D

 
At 7/04/2005 09:34:00 AM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

teynks po! at least, walang guard na sumita sa akin kung bakit ako kumukuha ng pic... ;)

 
At 7/04/2005 09:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sus. sobra naman yun. para yun lang eh ipagbabawal pa ba nila? kungsabagay i remember nung kumukuha ka ng pic sa underpass nun sinita ka ng guard. tsk tsk tsk di ko pa din makita ang point.

 
At 7/04/2005 10:58:00 AM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

kasi, baka kinukunan ko yung mga lugar kung saan iiwan ang mga "bomb".. hehehe! di ba, mas madali makita ng gagawa thru pics kesa instructions? c",)

 
At 7/04/2005 03:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pictures po,ganda pala jan di pa ko nakakarating jan eh, hanggang ortigas center lang ako,rac

 
At 7/04/2005 03:33:00 PM, Blogger ~GFA~ said...

thanks po! talaga naman improve ng mga Ayala ang Ayala Land. at least, may place para makapahinga/pasyal (park), practice your faith (Church) at spree (shopping.. hehehe!) sa Greenbelt. alam ko, nanalo pa nga ng award as best mall o best mall design (?) ang Greenbelt...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home