Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Endoscopy, Colonoscopy

Slowly ticking-off the list my doctors ask me to take.

First was the wire-guided breast biopsy last October 20.

This time, I am arranging the requirements before I undergo the colonoscopy procedure. Was able to get a clearance from my cardio this Monday. Met today with my gastroenterologist with the clearance and several blood test results in tow. Scheduled my colonoscopy this November 22, 2010. Oops... she also added the endoscopy procedure.

The colonoscopy procedure has preparation prior to it. And I would definitely diet.

November 20, Saturday
No veggies, no fruits, no meats except fish
Can eat rice, egg, tofu, cheese, pasta, noodles, sandwiches except wheat bread

November 21, Sunday
Same diet as Saturday for breakfast and lunch
5PM, lactulose 60ml followed with 2 glasses of water
6PM, dinner with general liquids--lugaw, soup, ice cream except chocolate flavor
8PM, lactulose 60ml followed with 2 glasses of water
2 glasses of Gatorade (but not red) or clear juice without pulp
10PM, Dulcolax 4 tablets followed with 2 glasses of water
2 glasses of Gatorade (but not red) or clear juice without pulp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home