Saturday, May 31, 2014

Maleficent

It got good reviews.  They equate Maleficent = Magnificent.  Thus, have to watch it.  (My niece already watched it and she gives it a #ThumbsUp.)

So bought a discounted movie ticket for Maleficent... in 3D.  Since the screening is still at 2:40PM, had lunch at Food Choices, have my entries for the monthly photo theme "Toys" printed, bought water at Mercury Drug, and coin bank at The Landmark where I will keep my PhP10.00 coins.


Maleficent is about the untold story of the iconic villain of "Sleeping Beauty", whose betrayal turned her pure heart to stone.  Would you believe, I shed tears on one of the scenes?  Angeline Jolie is Maleficent is magnificent!  c",)

After the movie, attended the anticipated Mass.  Had dinner at Bistro Ravioli, trying the Italian Sausage Ravioli in Romesco Sauce this time.  Picked-up the photos I have printed.  Passed by MBT to see if they now have the Habari sandals.

My niece TXTed that she's going to Glorietta.  Went first to SM to buy knee high stockings and met her at Stradivarius.  Almost all the stores are on sale!

On my way home, was stuck in traffic due to a Santacruzan.  It is the last day of the month and last day for it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home