Sunday, June 08, 2014

June Birthday Celebrants

I would be treating the birthday celebrants for June.  And they happen to be four of them:  Nana, Tita Leony, Jofel and Winston.  Today is also my Nanay's (+) birthday.

Meet-up is at SM Mall of Asia.  Often, we would be eating at Burgoo, Italianni's, Super Bowl of China, or Gerry's Grill.  Decided to treat them at Bulgogi Brothers so they can have a taste of it.  We had Premium Boneless Short Ribs, Bulgogi Bibimbap, Korean Japchae, and Tofu Steak.  Everyone enjoyed the food.  And the restaurant's staff is friendly and accommodating.


And for our movie?  Maleficent in 3D.  Even if this is my second time, still cried at the same scene.  And its not only me... even the guys with us shed a tear.  Weh!  Everyone agreed that the movie is great!  (Except for my Nana who slept throughout the movie... she always sleep when we are watching movies.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home