Thursday, June 12, 2014

How To Train Your Dragon 2 The Edge Of Tomorrow

A holiday... and I plan to do a movie marathon.  Also, a good excuse to finally purchase the MBT shoes I reserved, which I plan to use for the office.  I hope it will pass the 1 1/2 inch heel.  LOL

First stop is an eggs ben breakfast at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.  A good place to hang-out until the mall opens.  And as soon as it does, bought discounted movie tickets for How To Train Your Dragon 2 and Edge Of Tomorrow.

Since there is still time, looked for a case for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0.  It already has an Otter Box case, but somehow I was able to break the stand, which also acts as a cover.


The movie takes place after five (5) years after the first installment, the Viking community, Berk, now co-exists with the dragons.  Hiccup is being pushed by his father Stoick to already take the responsibility of being chief.  But Hiccup prefers to expand his horizon with his dragon Toothless.  On his trips, he met a mysterious dragon rider, who has a link to his past.  I liked the first movie, and so is this.  #ThumbsUp

There is enough time between my first and second movie.  So, had a quick lunch at Food Choices, bought the MBT shoes, and bought chichiria at The Landmark.


"Edge of Tomorrow" is like "Groundhog Day".  PR officer Major William Cage was tasked to be at the front line to fight the invading alien.  First time to be in a battle, he dies.  But then, he wakes up again to repeat it all over again.  This would have been an endless loop but when Rita Vrataski told him to look for her when he wakes up, a purpose arises.  There's definitely action, humor at the side, and lots of imagination.

While waiting for my ride home, tried multiple exposure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home