Saturday, June 07, 2014

Gifts

Won't be watching a movie.  Instead, will have to look for a gift for Nana.

First stop is lunch at Food Choices of Mongolian quick bowl.  After, have pictures printed as I plan to give each a copy tomorrow (I would be treating the June birthday celebrants).  On a whim, passed by Henry's Professional.  Bought a Cam-In camera strap for my Olympus OM-D EM-1.  One way to deter thieves from taking your camera is not to "broadcast" your camera's brand.




And now for my real intention, went to The Landmark to look for a gift for Nana.  Have it gift-wrapped.  Also bought a weighing scale.  Used to own one, which I bought with a gift certificate I won.  Somebody borrowed it and never returned it.

Picked-up the photos I have printed, snack of cupcake at Vanilla Cupcake Bakery, then, attended the anticipated Mass.

We had dinner at Bistro Ravioli.  We had Spinach and Feta Cheese Ravioli in Pesto Sauce, Seafood Spaghetti in Marinara Sauce, and Shrimp and Basil Pesto Pizza.  They gave a #ThumbsUp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home