Saturday, April 11, 2015

Spongebob

Will pick-up the printer that is a trade-in for my Canon MP500, which can no longer be repaired.  My new printer is the Canon MG7570.  Dropped the unit at home (will "play" with it later when I set it up); then, was dropped off at Glorietta.

The only movie being shown that I have not watched is The Spongebob Movie: Sponge Out Of Water.  But first had lunch at Bistro Ravioli.


Bikini Bottom went apocalyptic when the secret Krabby Patty formula disappears.  It is up to Spongebob and friends to look for the stolen formula.  Hmm... guess Spongebob fans would love the movie; but, am no Spongebob fan.

After the movie, ticked-off items on my shopping list (matches, candle container, Genteal drops, Caltrate Plus).  Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Wee Nam Kee.  While eating dinner, Vangie called and advised me that (finally) Nana's niece would be coming over.  It's been several days of exchanges to ask that one of them come over (heard several excuses).  Will send money to them for their transportation fee.  Need one of Nana's relatives to be around in case there is an operation.  According to the doctor who looked at Nana yesterday, if she did not get operated on, she would no longer be able to walk.  Several tests will be conducted to check if she can go under the knife.  Estimate given by the doctor is around PhP200,000.00.

Back home, started setting-up my new printer.  Pretty cool as I don't need cable to do my printing needs.  c",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home