Saturday, March 07, 2015

Progressive Web Lens

Called yesterday my eye doctor and was advised that I can already pick-up the progressive (web) lens I have made.  Finally, it was perfect!  Of course, had lunch first at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf before proceeding to Abesamis Eye Care Clinic.  My lunch is free because used the points I earned with my Swirl card.


Even if I am a Canon user, I now own a Nikon lens (for my progressive eyeglasses)!  LOL

For my 10,000 steps, decided to walk my way to Glorietta.  Noticed that my pedometer keeps on resetting.  I already had 500+ steps then it was reset to 0.  Then around 2,500 steps then it again resets to 0.  I guess I need to change the battery.  Good thing that General Photo where I will have my photo entries for "Sleep" printed have a CR2032 round cell battery.

Because of the new rules, my photo entries should be taken within the year.  So, last night, have my "models", Mary and Dodong, pose for me.  Hehehe!  Hope it does not really look like its posed.

Decided to look for wooden rosary bracelet and Benedictine Cross (I'll attach the Benedictine Cross to the wooden rosary bracelet).  My Kuya has been having nightmares and he is asking if I have a blessed one available.  Until I get one and have it blessed, advised that he leaves the Bible open in his bedroom, putting a rosary on top of it to prevent the pages from closing.  There is a special blessing to "activate" the Benedictine Cross.

That's the problem of having a second wife whose mother has a mangkukulam as a friend.  There are even attempts on me thru barang.  Thanks to my angel who keeps watch over me, add to that my Nanay and Tatay.  The devil wants us to believe that he does not exist.

Found a stainless rosary bracelet whose beads are the Benedictine Cross at Guadalupe.  Hmmm... I think this is for me so that I do not need to remove it and I can have it wet.  Hehe!  Will have the wooden rosary bracelet plus Benedictine Cross in my to do list.

Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Kaya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home