Saturday, June 13, 2015

First Aid Kit

Used my new MBT Haifa sandal for my 10,000 steps.  So, walked, climbed stairs, etc.  Noticed that using my new sandal gives more impact to my walk.  Usually not tired with my usual walking sandals.  A straight 2,500 steps with my MBT sandal makes me feel tired specially when climbing the stairs.

Had lunch at The Landmark's food court.  Then, something which I keep on thinking, twin popsies for dessert, which I bought at the The Landmark supermarket.

No plans of watching a movie as I intend to buy things for my first aid kit, which is part of my "go bag".  Went to Mercury Drug to buy cotton, band aid, elastic bandage, gauze, scissors, Betadine, alcohol, digital thermometer, paracetamol.


Passed by Stoked where I was able to buy a waterproof bag, which I plan to use as my "go bag".  Bought a small case at National Bookstore to keep the contents of my first aid kit.

Since Uniqlo is on anniversary sale, went to their branch at Glorietta 5.  I prefer this branch than that at SM Makati.  Was able to buy two tops and one hooded jacket.  The hooded jacket will be included in my "go bag".

Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Bulgogi Brothers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home