Saturday, June 06, 2015

Insidiuos: Chapter 3

OWould take the tests requested by my cardio.  Have to fast from 12 to 14 hours for the blood tests at Makati Medical Center.  After, did the chest x-ray.  Finally, brunch of Eggs Ben at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.

Then, walked my way to Glorietta.  That's plus 2,200 steps.  Bought discounted movie ticket for Insidious:  Chapter 3.  Since still have time, was hoping to buy a two-way radio--this concern about the West Valley Fault.  None available.


Quinn thought that her mother is trying to contact her from the grave asked the help of psychic Elise to talk to her.  But because of what happened to Elise, Elise is unwilling to use her gift anymore.  But somehow, she is forced to face her fears to help Quinn.  Not really scary, there are the "BOO!" scenes, but Lin Shaye (Elise) delivers!  Find if funny the screams of the audience.  Hehehe!

After the movie, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Luk Yuen.  Before going home, stopped by SM for my Beachwalk slippers.  Always keep one on stock in case my slippers snaps.

Since the lab results can now be viewed online, checked it out.  Sad.  Saw my fasting blood sugar (101.63 mg/dL), uric acid (5.80 mg/dL), and TSH (4.480 ulU/mL) is slightly above normal.  My MCHC (33%) is slightly below normal.  Hope my chest x-ray result on Monday will give a clean bill of health (moment of truth of my fear of tuberculosis even if my PPD test says negative on TB).

Note to self:  No more soda. Try the Noom Coach app.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home