Friday, June 12, 2015

Jurassic San Andreas

A holiday (Independence Day); thus, a movie marathon for me.

Was early so went first to The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf to wait for the mall to open.  As soon as it did, went to the movie theaters counter to buy tickets.  Tsk!  Tsk!  Really was early that I have to wait 11AM for the ticket counter to open.

Instead of waiting in line, decided to tick-off items on my list.  Bought water, Genteal drops and Co-Altria (for my post-nasal drip) at Mercury Drug; CR2032 (battery for my pedometer) at General Photo; Haifa sandal (which I reserved) at MBT on a 10% discount.

After, queued to buy my (discounted) movie tickets for Jurassic World and San Andreas.


A dinosaur theme park needs a new attraction to attract more visitors to the park.  But this new attraction is far more dangerous--highly intelligent, can camouflage himself, kills to hunt (which makes it more dangerous than killing for food).  Fast, exciting, keeps you on your feet.

After, have late lunch at Bistro Ravioli.  Decided to go to SM to tick-off more items on my list.  Did not find one, so went to The Landmark.  Was trying to come up with my "go bag" in case of emergency/ calamity.  Dropped by Mary, Mother of Hope Chapel.

My second movie is "San Andreas".  Hope I get tips in case the feared 7.2 magnitude earthquake at West Valley Fault occurs; although, I pray it does not happen in this lifetime.


A massive earthquake occurs in California.  A rescue chopper pilot goes in to save his daughter.  One word:  scary--specially it might happen to us.  Oddly, almost everyday, you can get news of earthquake occurring around the world.

After the movie, went to True Value where I was able to buy a small transistor radio plus flashlight (items for my "go bag").  Picked-up my sandal at MBT and did some groceries at The Landmark.  On the way home, passed by Pet Express for Tsubasa's dog food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home