Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Test, Repair, Comelec, Birthday

It is Nana's birthday! Already ordered food to be delivered to the house around 3PM.

But first, will have a treadmill stress test at Makati Medical Center. It is needed for my clearance to have the endoscopy and colonoscopy procedure.  Then, picked-up the result of my chest x-ray.  Finally, placed a "period" of having a tuberculosis.  Thank You, God!

Result states:

Normal cardiopulmonary findings.
Thoracic dextroscoliosis, unchanged since prior study.

Next stop is RedDot Philippines.  Have my camera repaired for the hook where strap is connected last February.  Was only able to get it back last Monday due to availability of parts. What is worse, it would now not open normally. Hello?! The original problem is the hook! Left the unit. Hope it will finally be repaired.

Then proceeded to Glorietta to have lunch at Food Choices, bought a cupcake and requested to put a candle at Cupcakes by Sonja, and chocolate truffle at Sugarhouse.


Left our purchases at home and proceeded to Comelec to correct my name and affix my signature so that I can already get my voter's ID.

Back home, the food I ordered has been delivered. We went to Nana's room to greet her and for her to make a wish and blow her birthday candle.

Happy birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home