Sunday, July 12, 2015

Survivor Or Terminator?

Hair-pampering day.

But first, had brunch at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf of eggs ben.  A few minutes I arrived there to wait for the mall's opening, heavy rain fell.  Thank You, Lord, that I am already in the coffee shop by then.

Bought first water at Mercury Drug before proceeding to Chronicle Salon (the owner is a lawyer... must be the reason for the name. hehehe!)

After, was deciding whether to watch a movie.  Would it be Survivor or Terminator: Genisys?  Decided against it.  Wanted to be at home earlier.  So, just looked for the items on my list.  An LR43 cell battery.  Went to all watch service center, book store and photo lab, they only have LR41 and LR44.  My OMRON pedometer would be useless if it loses its juice.  Good thing found one on a kiosk.

Bought cake/rolls at Goldilocks before proceeding home.  As soon as I arrived home, called Shakey's to deliver our Sunday snack.  I was already at home when the heavy rain fell again.  Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home