Saturday, June 20, 2015

Talkabout MD200R

First time to see an endocrinologist.  Would need a clearance before I can proceed with my endoscopy and colonoscopy procedure with my gastroenterologist.  Already had a 10AM appointment but Dr. Thelma sure has lots of patients.  Requested Maxicare to refer to me a doctor that has Saturday clinic.  Was already at Makati Medical Center around 9:30AM.  A finally have an audience with my doctor nearing 11AM.  Was cleared for the medical procedure but asked to return on September.  Gave the clearance to my cardiologist's secretary to secure my cardiologist's clearance.

Then walked my way to Ayala Center.  First stop is Bistro Ravioli at Greenbelt for lunch. Planning to buy a Columbia convertible pants located at the same mall.  If you don't call it lucky, Columbia's Titanium members have 20% off on all items until tomorrow.  I guess, was really meant to buy those pants. LOL.  Decided to look at shops that I may use for emergency. There's the store that sell Swiss knives but I already have one (with my name engraved on it).  Decided to go back to Glorietta. Checked my pedometer.  It has been reset!  Great.  I intend to meet my 10,000 steps.  It is either the battery or the reset button has been pressed because I am wearing tight (than usual) pants.

At The Landmark, checked for whistle (they offer same brand of whistles from other shops at lower price).  It is already out-of-stock.  Same is true for other sports shops I went to except for Tobys Sports Arena.  Saw also an OMRON HJ-005 pedometer.  I wonder if this is more accurate (OMRON is noted for its health products anyway).  Bought it and the whistle.

Then, went to Ambassador Appliance where I ordered a two-way radio.  Got the Motorola Talkabout MD200R.

Then, just walked... and walked... and walked.  Decided to use immediately the OMRON pedometer and saw have to e-mail the registration for the warranty.  Did just that.  My iPhone's pedometer shows I reached the 10,000 steps (there are also Android pedometer apps), my Spalding's pedometer shows I have reached 7,000 steps (the unit must have reset when it was at 3,000 steps).

Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Soi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home