Saturday, June 27, 2015

Kruel

Finally, the first activity of our office's camera club.  Will drop by the office to cover the Mug Shots Workshop.  No idea why they wanted this activity anyway.  LOL.  Mixed my "coverage" with taking photos for the next photo theme.  Usually, I have an extra battery with me then my camera lost its juice.  Guess, a sign that my "coverage" should end.  Weh!

Walked my way to Ayala Center (remember, 10,000 steps).  Bought discounted movie ticket for Kruel.  Had Mongolian bowl at Food Choices for lunch before my movie.


A babysitter loses the kid she is caring for while on her watch.  She believes the creepy ice cream man took the boy, unfortunately, nobody believes her because everybody, even the police, thinks that the boy walked away on his own and may have drowned.  She asks the help of her ex-boyfriend to look for the boy.  One thing is sure, whoever made the Kruel movie is cruel to their audience.  So borrrriiiiiiinnnnngggggg and bad acting.

After the movie, just window-shopped and accumulating my steps.  Hehehe!  Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Bistro Ravioli.  Also decided to buy the Benedictine Cross bracelet, so went to Guadalupe.  Bought groceries including Nana's adult diaper at The Landmark before proceeding home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home