Saturday, July 04, 2015

The Breakup Playlist

Walked my way from Buendia to Ayala Center.  That's 2,500 steps.  Since I wanted to watch 2PM screening of The Breakup Playlist so that my movie watching won't eat up my attending the anticipated Mass, bought the ticket via mPass online while doing my steps.  And because I already have my ticket, had my lunch at Bistro Ravioli (wink).

Bought water at Mercury Drug, pedometer at Toby's Sports, then my movie.


Gino (Piolo Pascual) and Trixie (Sarah Geronimo), a law student, met at a Music Camp.  Gino has convinced Trixie to join the new band he is forming.  From there, they develop a relationship as they try to make beautiful music together.  Initially, I did not think that this tandem would click because of the "age" gap but they have chemistry.  I also shed a tear on one of the scenes.

After the movie, attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Luk Yuen.  Since I have the driver pick me up at the mall because it is raining, tried to tick off items on my list.  Somehow, two on my list are out of stock.  Will check next week if it will be available.  Then did some groceries at The Landmark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home