Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Scooter

Day 5.  Time to clean-up my scooter and bring out my Instax.  It will be a travel with my scooter.  Will have Marysan with me.

After dropping-off my niece to her work, we were brought to Rizal Park.  I don't know what it is with the kick scooter but people are looking at us.  I don't find it odd for adults using a kick scooter.  LOL

Me and my kick scooter at Rizal Park

After having our fill at the Rizal Park, we (kick) scooted and walked to Intramuros.  Even the policemen and MMDA personnel are looking at us.  Hehehe!

At Manila Cathedral

When we arrived at Manila Cathedral, was surprised there were lots of people and media.  Forgot that COMELEC is also at the Palacio del Governador.  This week is the filing of COC for national and local positions.

At Fort Santiago

Our last stop is at the Fort Santiago.  There was a shower when we arrived there.  So we had snack at the cafe while waiting for the drizzle to stop.  

For lunch, we ate at Max's Restaurant.   Because it is hard to take a ride home, used Uber for the first time.  Not bad.

1 Comments:

At 10/14/2015 10:35:00 PM, Blogger deeps said...

wow
thats an amazing scooter you got

 

Post a Comment

<< Home