Monday, October 12, 2015

Mini-Stepper

Day 3 of my mandatory five day leave.  I would be treating my team for lunch.  Already made reservations at Buffet 101.  They have a promo wherein for a group of four, one is free for the celebrant of the month.  Since we are eight and two of us are October celebrants, we have two free.  c",)


As usual, two of them did not arrive with the group because they were  surely tasked to buy my gift.  LOL.  I thought it was a cake.  Surprise, surprise!  It is a mini-stepper.  When I saw them carrying the gift wrapped item in a The Landmark wrapper, I knew!  Hehehe!  Luv it.  Now, I don't have to go to the rest room every hour to walk after one hour of sitting.

Then, my movie.  Bought discounted movie ticket for Pan.


An orphan boy (along with other boys) was abducted by pirates to be brought to a magical land.  They were brought there to the mines to look for fairy dust.  But Peter is unlike the other boys for he is the son of a fairy and a mortal.  And according to the prophecy, this boy that could fly will lead the rebellion against Pirate Blackbeard.  Didn't know that (Captain) Hook and Peter Pan used to be friends.  c",)

To prepare when I report to work again on Tuesday, bought a Skechers GOwalk2 and a mat to put on the mini-stepper.  Then, proceeded home.



Sunday, October 11, 2015

Just stayed at home.  But received the other gift of my niece from Korea.  She downloaded all the episodes of the TV series I requested her to.  Yes!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home