Saturday, November 07, 2015

Canvassed

14:45min/km for a 1.14 km walk.  I'm getting slow... Uh-oh!

Was planning to claim my free meal from BPI Amore at Italianni's.  Unfortunately, the restaurant is full and I hungry.  So, went to Dulcinea instead.  Included churros, their specialty, in my order.

Since Edgar, the driver, asked me to buy a Samsung Galaxy J2 for him, canvassed.   Usually, Samsung phones have fixed price in any store.  Was able to get a discount of PhP180.00 from my suki.  A discount is a discount, right?  c",)

And since my office shoes needs replacing (has many scuff marks on it), went to Via Venetto.  I wanted to buy the same style but my size is not available.  Bought another style instead.  And it's worth it.  c",)

Also looked for gifts for Christmas.

Attended the anticipated Mass and had dinner at Luk Yuen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home